WHAT IS MENOPAUSE?
Looking for a menopause treatment? First, let’s discuss what exaclty is menopause? Menopause is a natural biological process that occurs in women as they age. It marks the end of a woman’s reproductive years and typically occurs between the ages of 45 and 55, although it can occur earlier or later.
During menopause, a woman’s ovaries stop producing eggs, and her body produces less estrogen and progesterone, which are the hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle and support pregnancy. As a result, a woman’s periods become irregular and eventually stop altogether, marking the end of her fertility.
Menopause can cause a variety of symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, mood changes, and sleep disturbances. These symptoms can be mild or severe and can last for several years after menopause.
Menopause can also increase the risk of certain health conditions, such as osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, and urinary incontinence. However, with a customized menopause treatment involving proper medical care and lifestyle changes, women can manage the symptoms of menopause and reduce their risk of these health conditions.
WHAT ARE THE 3 STAGES OF MENOPAUSE?
There are three stages of menopause: perimenopause, menopause, and post-menopause. Here’s a brief overview of each stage:
1. Perimenopause: This is the stage leading up to menopause, during which a woman’s body begins to produce less estrogen. Perimenopause can last for several years and is characterized by changes in the menstrual cycle, such as irregular periods and changes in flow. Women may also experience symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood changes, and sleep disturbances during this stage.
2. Menopause: This is the point at which a woman has not had a menstrual period for 12 consecutive months. Menopause typically occurs between the ages of 45 and 55, but can occur earlier or later. During menopause, the ovaries stop producing eggs and the body produces less estrogen and progesterone.
3. Post-menopause: This is the stage after menopause, during which a woman’s body continues to adjust to the lower levels of hormones. Women may continue to experience symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, and vaginal dryness during this stage. Post-menopause also increases the risk of certain health conditions, such as osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF MENOPAUSE?
Menopause can cause a variety of symptoms, which can vary in severity and duration from woman to woman. Some of the most common symptoms of menopause include:
1. Hot flashes: A sudden feeling of warmth or heat that spreads throughout the body, often accompanied by sweating and flushing of the skin.
2. Night sweats: Hot flashes that occur at night, often causing sweating that can disrupt sleep.
3. Irregular periods: As a woman’s body adjusts to lower levels of hormones, periods may become irregular, lighter, or heavier.
4. Vaginal dryness: A decrease in estrogen levels can cause the vaginal tissues to become thin, dry, and less elastic, leading to discomfort or pain during sex.
5. Mood changes: Menopause can cause mood swings, irritability, depression, and anxiety.
6. Sleep disturbances: Many women experience sleep disturbances during menopause, including difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep.
7. Fatigue: Menopause can cause feelings of tiredness and low energy levels.
8. Changes in libido: Decreased levels of estrogen can cause a decrease in sex drive.
9. Urinary problems: Menopause can increase the risk of urinary tract infections, incontinence, and other urinary problems.
WHAT IS BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is a type of hormone replacement therapy that uses hormones that are identical in molecular structure to the hormones naturally produced by the human body. BHRT is sometimes referred to as natural hormone therapy or bioidentical hormone therapy.
The hormones used in BHRT are derived from plant sources such as soy or yam, and are then synthesized in a laboratory to have the same molecular structure as the hormones produced by the human body. The hormones used in BHRT include estrogen, progesterone, and sometimes testosterone.
ETERNAL VITALITY MENOPAUSE TREATMENT: BALANCE YOUR HORMONES
By analyzing your symptoms, assessing your overall health and lifestyle habits, Eternal Vitality can design a menopause treatment plan to help you restore your hormone balance using natural HRT for women.
HOW IS BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY ADMINISTERED?
BHRT is administered in the following methods:
- Pills or tablets
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY?
If you are experiencing unpleasant menopausal symptoms and want to regulate hormonal imbalances safely and effectively, then you are a good candidate for hormone replacement therapy.
No matter how deep into perimenopause or menopause you may be, you will see amazing benefits to this natural treatment option.
EXPERIENCE THE JOYS OF LIFE AGAIN WITH ETERNAL VITALITY
Natural hormone replacement therapy with BHRT, has been shown to significantly improve libido, weight loss, energy, mood, brain function, muscle strength, muscle tone, as well as bone density. In addition, you will gain a renewed sense of well-being and a reclaimed sense of confidence and vitality.
At Eternal Vitality, our medical staff is specially trained to look deeper into your health and to diagnose and treat hormonal imbalances. Your doctor will then interpret the tests and meet with you to discuss and plan your course of treatment.
Looking for a safe and effctive menopause treatment? Ready to balance your hormones and live a life full of energy again? Contact us to schedule your consultation today.